Sympathy Quotes to Express your Feelings in 2020
Sympathy Quotes are a great source to express the feeling of heart. So, sympathy quotes can be used on the loss of a best friend or a loved one. Furthermore, I am sharing a unique list of Best Sympathy quotes. By using this list you can show your love and respect to your loved ones.
- “When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.” – Bill Shoemaker
- “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” – Terri Guillemets
- “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach
- “The light has gone out of my life.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Flowers grow out of dark moments.” – Corita Kent
- “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”-Thomas Campbel
- “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.” – Rita Schiano
- “For some moments in life, there are no words.” – David Seltzer
- “The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Sympathy Quotes are very useful to show empathy with your loved ones.
Quotes for empathy
- “How very softly you tiptoed into our world,
almost silently, only a moment you stayed.
But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts”-Dorothy Ferguson
- “Earth hath no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal “– Thomas Moore
- “Like a bird singing in the rain,
let grateful memories survive in the time of sorrow.”–Robert Louis Stevenson
- “For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity.”–William Penn
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”–Abraham Lincoln
- “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
love leaves a memory no one can steal.”–From a headstone in Ireland
- “Some people come into our lives,
leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never the same.”— Author unknown
- “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart,
and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”–Kahlil Gibran
- “I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death.
They continue to participate in every act, though, and the decision we make.
Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories.
We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.”–Leo Buscaglia
- “While we are mourning the loss of our friend,
others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.”–John Taylor
- “May tender memories soften your grief,
May fond recollection bring you relief,
And may you find comfort and peace in the thought
Of the joy that knowing your loved one brought…
For time and space can never divide
Or keep your loved one from your side.
When memory paints in colors true,
the happy hours that belonged to you.”–Helen Steiner Rice