STSI Scholarship Session 2020
Furthermore, STSI offers 500 scholarships and 250 laptops and tabs to students of matriculation, intermediate, and DAE students on merit basis. Scholarships (Rs10,000) will be offered for a period of one year. In addition, The STSI scholarship/laptop scheme 2019-2020 is only for students having Punjab domicile
Furthermore, STSI has announced a Laptop/Tabs and Scholarship scheme for Punjab for the year 2020-21
The only online application is accepted. The offline application will now not be accepted.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
- Moreover, the Middle pass student can apply
- In addition, Matric (9th,10th) Students can apply
- Intermediate (eleventh,12th) Students can apply
- DAE college Students can apply
- Furthermore, a candidate should have Punjab Domicile/B-Form
- Scholarship/Laptop Scheme
- Total of 250 Scholarships (Ten Thousand rupees throughout 365 days)
- Total of 250 laptops
- Moreover, All scholarships and laptops might be given on the Provisional base.
Conditions for STSI Scholarships
- If a candidate wants to get the Scholarship and Laptop scheme. He/She can get one after the other for both.
- Only shortlisted candidates will become eligible for tests and Interviews.
- Furthermore, You will not get TA/DA for Test/Interview.
- In addition, All scholarships and laptops can be given on the Provisional base.
- Furthermore, If a candidate desires to acquire for each Scholarship and Laptop scheme. He/She should attain one at a time for both
- Moreover, The Entry Test will be conducted at District centers.
- Furthermore, the entry test Syllabus is relevant to the Degree.
Therefore, the Last Date to apply is 24-01-2020. So, You are advised to apply after reading complete instructions. In addition, if you need any information kindly contact us.
How to apply?
Moreover, For more latest scholarship, you can visit us at Latest National & International Scholarships.
In addition, Apply after reading all the instructions.
March 11, am. can i buy viagra over the counter in malaysia Duromine is produced by the pharmaceutical company iNova Pharmaceuticals formerly 3M Pharmaceuticals , and is widely available throughout Australia and New Zealand.