Payoneer to Jazzcash money transaction has been started.
The Payoneer prepaid debit card was the last method of withdrawing money for freelancers of Pakistan because many websites can’t pay directly to bank accounts in Pakistan. As a result, people have to pay extra fees for wire transfer. But with the help of Payoneer Freelancers can get paid using sepa bank account provided by Payoneer. Payoneer has introduced prepaid debit card withdrawal. Moreover, by using this person can withdraw money using an ATM. Payoneer has also introduced the withdraw method to the bank account from Payoneer. In addition, opening a bank account for a Freelancer in Pakistan is not an easy game because bank authorities’ demands are strict.
Payoneer to Jazzcash money transfer has opened new ways for freelancers.
So, I am sharing one of the big news with you that Now you can withdraw money from the Payoneer account to your Jazz Cash account directly.
Are you excited?
You should be excited because I am going to share with you how to withdraw money from Jazz Vash using a Payoneer account.
How to withdraw money from jazz cash?
- First of all, call 4444 from Jazz or Warid sim and ask the operator for IBAN number for a Jazz cash account. Write the IBAN number from where you can get it again.
- Now download a mini statement from your jazz cash app for 6-8 months.
- Visit Payoneer website. Log in and click on withdraw to the bank account.
- Moreover, choose the Mobilink microfinance bank and enter the IBAN and required info.
- They may ask you for a mini statement and other documents like an ID passport or utility bill.
- After that simply submit and wait for the approval. It may take 3-5 Business days to get your bank account approved.
- After successful approval simply withdraw the money to your bank account using the same option.
Furthermore, there is no need for money exchangers. Payoneer to jazz cash account withdrawal will be successful and you will receive your money in PKR.
You can learn Top 15+ Tips to Win Freelance Jobs Quickly because We want to see you progressing and working.