What Causes Mouth Ulcer and its Home Remedy
Mouth Ulcer home remedy is very important to know. It is also known as Canker Sores. They are normally small, shallow lesions that develop in your mouth on soft tissues. They appear on gums. Moreover, they can be painful and make eating and drinking difficult.
Causes of Mouth Ulcer:
Mostly, Mouth ulcer occurs as a consequence of irritation. There many things which irritate mouth &cause mouth sores.
- Highly Acidic Foods
- Burning the mouth on hot food or drinks
- Minor mouth injury while dental work
- Hard Brushing
- Sports injury or accidental bite.
- Tobacco Products
- Lack of essential vitamins especially B-12, Zinc, Folate, and iron.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy.
- Bacterial, a viral or fungal infection.
- Dental braces.
- Stress and lack of sleep.
- Toothpaste having Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Stomach problems
- Citrus fruits and diet having high acidity and spice.
- Medications having Beta Blockers
- Genetic Factors
- Quitting Smoking
Mouth Ulcer Home remedy 15+ which You should know
Mouth ulcer becomes really painful sometimes. So, You can feel better by applying some home remedies for treating mouth ulcers. I am sharing a number of ways that can reduce pain and increase healing time.
- Use the rinse of saltwater. It will really heal a lot. I have also tried this when I was suffering from mouth ulcer.
- Make Use of topical pastes.
- Use rinse of Baking Soda. It is very healing after little irritation.
- Apply ice pieces to canker sores.
- Take tea of chamomile.
- Avoid spicy and acidic food until mouth ulcer heals completely.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to use licorice root
- Clean your teeth regularly with slightly salted water.
- Keep your mouth clean.
- Use Miswak of Azadirachta indica to clean your teeth
- Covering mouth ulcer with baking soda paste.
- Place tea bags on your mouth ulcer.
- Apply Aloe vera gel on canker sores.
- Eat Yogurt early in the morning before eating anything.
- Drink milk after adding some water and salt.
So, Keep visiting our website for more Home remedies
You might be interested to read about Mouth Sore and its causes and treatment