Motorway Police Jobs 2020
|Furthermore, the Location of the Jobs||Pakistan|
|Moreover, the Published Date||12 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2020|
|Newspaper Name||Jang newspaper|
Motorway police jobs have been announced. Furthermore, NHMP has announced various jobs for Ardali, Maali, Khaakroob, Helper for the year 2020, Forms are available on the website
NHMP Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement For Women And Minority
National Highways & Motorway Police Jobs 2020 For Women – NH&MP Jobs 2020 For Minority – National Highways & Motorway Police Jobs 2020 – Application form – National Highways & Motorway Police Jobs January 2020 – Last Date 25 Jan 2020
NHMP Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement For Women And Minority:
CORRIGENDUM Reference NHMP advertisement # PID (1) 2623/19 published in various newspapers on 17-11-2019. In pursuance of Establishment Division clarification dated 17-12-2019, the following posts from already advertised 330 posts are reserved for women and minority belonging to the provinces mentioned below to be filled through Balloting:
List Of Jobs In National Highways And Motorway Police NHMP:
Motorway Police Jobs 2020
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Primary Pass Or Matric With Experience In Relevant Field
How To Apply?
- Application Form is available on the NHMP website: www.nhmp.gov.p
- Furthermore, Candidates (Women and Minorities) are advised to fill in the entire application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of gender, domicile, educational qualification, experience, date of birth and religion.
- In addition, the recruitment is required to be carried out through Balloting, therefore, in order to ascertain the eligibility of the candidates for the applied post, attested copies of documents especially educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC, experience certificate and relevant certificate/ document in case of minority candidate must be attached with application form.
- Furthermore, Separate application form will be used to apply for more than one post.
- Post, province, and district of Domicile must be clearly mentioned in the application form.
- Moreover, Please complete the application form in all respects and send the same by courier/ registered mail to concerned Incharge.In addition, the recruitment Branch as mentioned above. Incomplete / late received applications/ applications sent to wrong addresses will not be entertained.
Age Relaxation Admissible
a) 3 Years For Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas
for all posts under the Federal Government.
b) 3 Years For Candidates belonging to Sindh(R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS 15 and 3 Years below under the Federal Government.
 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, Released or Retired Officers/ personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
whichever is less.
iii) Furthermore, Government servants who have completed 02 years continuous, Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications 10 years up to the age of 55 years.
iv) In addition, Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS 15 and below. 10 Years
v) Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service. 5 Years
Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category, he/she shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
2. Furthermore, Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
3. Moreover, the candidates applying for technical posts shall have to pass the skill/ proficiency test before inclusion in the balloting as per the guidelines of the Establishment Division regarding Balloting.
4. In addition, Original documents of the candidates applying for technical posts shall be checked at the time of skill/ proficiency
test as well as before the issuance of Offer Letter.
5. Lastly, At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
6. Please submit character verification and background check of selected candidates. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/canceled immediately.
7. Furthermore, The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at the later stage.
8. In addition, the candidates shall be liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan at the jurisdiction of NHMP.
9. No TA/DA granted for skill tests.
Therefore, It is a golden opportunity for you to get a job in the Govt sector.
Moreover, For more Vulearning jobs, you can visit us at Latest Govt and Private Jobs 2020.
In addition, Apply after reading all the instructions.