How to write Research Project?
- 1 Research project:
- 2 How to Write a Research Project?
- 3 1.Selection of Research Problem
- 4 2. Statement of the Problem
- 5 3. Review of the Related Literature
- 6 4. The methodology of Research Project
- 7 5. Data Analysis and Results
- 8 6. Writing Complete Report
- 9 Moreover, For more latest Admission and education-related updates, you can visit us at Latest Admission & Education Updates 2019.
It is a piece of academic writing and it consists of research on a particular topic, analysis, and interpretation of research findings.
How to Write Research Project Ed630:
In this course, you have to submit a research project report. The pre-requisite to take the course is the successful completion of the course ‘Research Methods’. Furthermore, in order to facilitate students, the report shall be completed in six stages. At each stage, you may refer back to the course STA630 ‘Research Methods’.
There are a few steps that you have to follow while doing the research project.
How to Write a Research Project?
Kindly follow these steps.
1.Selection of Research Problem
You have to select a topic for research. Moreover, the research topic could be related to your experiences in the teaching practice or on any other important research problem.
2. Statement of the Problem
Moreover, you have to state the problem in two to three sentences and formulate specific objectives for the selected topic. You may add research questions or hypotheses of the study.
3. Review of the Related Literature
In this assignment, you are required to synthesize literature from different sources related to your topic.
• The literature review is the systematic account of what has already been researched and published on the topic at hand. It basically compiles the existing level of knowledge about the subject under study.
• It sets the stage for the study and provides a rationale for supporting or refusing the results of your study.
Key Note: For review consult at least five books and five articles relevant to the topic of your study if you want to know how to write Research Project.
4. The methodology of Research Project
Sources of Data
Identify the sources of data required for your study such as people from the community, teachers, students, etc.
Instrument/s of the study
The instruments can be questionnaires, tests, scale, interview schedule or observation schedules. You may select an instrument from the available instruments, if any. in such a case, describe the rationale for its selection. In Addition, if the already developed instrument is not available you may develop your own.
State how the data will be collected i.e., through personal visits, emails, surface emails, etc.
5. Data Analysis and Results
Furthermore, you are required to use appropriate data analysis techniques for quantitative or qualitative data. As well as, Quantitative data may be presented using numbers, percentages and other descriptive statistics. Next, give an interpretation of data in words (narration) to give meanings. As a result, Qualitative data may be given in the form of figures, flowcharts or other charts.
a. Discussion of Results
Discuss and comment on the findings in the light of research questions, related literature. Explain how your results are similar or different from the literature.
b. Conclusions and Recommendation
6. Writing Complete Report
Furthermore, Compile all the assignments in the form of the report having the and following chapters five chapters.
1: Introduction to the research project.
2: Secondly write Review of Related Literature
4: Data Analysis and Interpretation
5: Lastly write Summary, Findings, Conclusions, Discussion, and Recommendations
Furthermore, if you are looking for a sample Research Paper you may get from here.