Benevolent Fund Scholarship KPK 2019- 2020
|Furthermore, the Location of the Scholarship||Pakistan|
|Moreover, Published Date||18 Jan 2020|
|In addition, the Last Date to Apply is||11 February 2020|
|Newspaper Name||In addition, you can see in Jang newspaper|
Furthermore, Benevolent Fund Khyber Pukhtonkhwa announces merit scholarships for the children of employees of KP Govt. In addition, students can get scholarships for Matriculation to Post graduation. So, students can get 200+ Scholarships on a merit basis.
Benevolent Fund Scholarship KPK 2020
Furthermore, the complete details of each category, number and amount of scholarship and terms of the condition of Merit Scholarship program are as under: –
|Category||No. of Scholarships||Scholarship|
|B.A / B.Sc.||50||Rs.40,000/-|
|Moreover, Professional Colleges / Universities||50||Rs.48,000|
Furthermore, The children of serving provincial government employees (regular Benevolent Fund contributors).In addition, students should not get less than the 1st Division, are eligible for the Merit Scholarship.
How to apply for a benevolent fund merit scholarship?
- Furthermore, the Application form can download from KP benevolent fund website
- As a result, the last date to apply for the scholarship is 11-02-2020.
- Moreover, the students who already availed this scholarship are not eligible for any other scholarships.
- Furthermore, The scholarship application forms are required to be verified from the Head of Institution. Moreover, You should submit through the head of the Department concerned.
- In addition, Form should be filled clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS, and all required information must be provided. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
Moreover, For more latest scholarship, you can visit us at Latest National & International Scholarships.
In addition, Apply after reading all the instructions.